Having a minimalist style, Hotel Baia Lara serves its guests with its Ultra All Inclusive concept with its experienced staff.
Set on an area of 57,000 square meters, Hotel Baia Lara has 498 rooms in total. In these stylish, comfortable and luxurious rooms; Wireless internet, TV, air conditioning, minibar, safe box, kettle, shower and hair dryer.
You can choose the Baia Restaurant where you can taste the tastes served as an open buffet or the a la carte restaurants where you can try Mediterranean and meat dishes. You can also try other snack corners and bars at the property.
In order to meet the needs of the guests in the facility; Besides the areas where you can play football, basketball and tennis, there are many alternatives such as game room, bowling, fitness center, sauna, Turkish bath and massage salons.
Eating and Drinking
Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet meals are free. Domestic and foreign, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks within the brands determined by the facility are free for 24 hours at Enjoy Pool Bar. A la carte restaurants, with reservation and cover charge. The minibar is filled with soft drinks and beer every day. Fresh orange juice is free for breakfast. Baia Brasserie Baia Restaurant provides 24-hour service, except opening hours.
Disco serves between 23.30-02.00. Some local and foreign drinks are free of charge within the brands determined by the facility in the disco.
A LA CARTE RESTAURANTS
Mediterranean A la Carte Restaurant - Mediterranean Cuisine
Et A la Carte Restaurant - Turkish Cuisine
07.00-10.30 Breakfast (Baia Restaurant)
08.00-00.00 Lush Lobby Bar
09.00-19.00 Spa Juice Bar
10.00-18.00 Baia Brassarie
10.00-23.30 Sea Lounge Beach Bar
10.30-12.00 Late Breakfast
12.00-15.30 Snack Treats
12.00-22.00 Jerrycan Pub
12.30-14.30 Lunch (Baia Restaurant)
19.00-21.00 Dinner (Baia Restaurant)
19.00-22.00 A la Carte Restaurant
23.00-01.00 Night Buffet
23.30-02.00 Prince Disco
Enjoy 24 Hours Pool Bar
* Honeymoon room curls (such as slippers, shaving set, tooth set)
* Room and bed decoration
* A guest's morning breakfast service to the room for one time, by informing the guest relations official beforehand.
* Reservation priority in a la carte restaurant (if it is open for service) and the opportunity to use it at 50% discount for 1 evening
* Chocolate, dessert, fruit basket and wine are served to the room on the day of arrival.
Sports / Entertainment
Animation: Soft Animation with competitions and activities in the main pool and around the pool during the day. Various shows, shows and live music groups at the show reception or at the Sea Lounge
Sports: 2 tennis courts (acrylic floor, size 35x16 m.) Multi-purpose Basketball court (13x20 m.), Football Field (16x35 m.), Beach Volley, Water polo, Step, Aerobics
All motorized and non-motorized water sports (certificate is required for non-motorized water sports.)
Activity: Bowling, Billiards, Table Tennis, Darts, Electronic games, Backgammon, Chess and card games in the game room.
Spa / Wellness
SPA and wellness section of the facility; facilities such as indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, hammam and massage services.
SPA & Beauty center serves in the facility with massage rooms and comfort in different concepts; 14 Different Massage Rooms, Ayurveda, Shiatsu, Thai, Vip massage rooms, Sauna, Steam Room, Turkish Bath, Rest rooms, Skin & Body care units, Hairdresser, Manicure & Pedicure, Shock Showers, Fitness Hall, Jacuzzi Indoor Pool (150 m² ), Indoor Children's Pool (13 m²), Spa & Juice Bar.
Kids / Baby
For the little guests at the facility; There is a children's pool, a playground and a children's buffet. Mini club for children between the ages of 4-12 serves between 10.00 - 22.00 hours.
Couples who want to take advantage of the honeymoon package must show their marriage certificate upon check-in for their accommodation within one month from the date of marriage.
Entrance to Hotel Baia Lara rooms starts from 14.00. Check-out time is no later than 12.00. Pets are not allowed.
The use of some of the open areas serving in the facility can be limited depending on the seasonal conditions.
Except for Family Rooms or some private rooms, 2 + 2 or 3 + 1 accommodation in other rooms may cause tightness in the room and the extra beds provided may not be in the comfort of fixed beds.
Ultra All Inclusive accommodation provided at the facilities includes dinner starting with dinner and the number of nights staying and ends with lunch on the day of departure.
If the room to be accommodated has special type rooms such as family room and suite room, no refund will be made if any of the guests staying will leave the hotel early.
The services provided by the facilities within the concept and the use of some service areas may be restricted or closed during the stay, according to the circulars and legal arrangements within the scope of Covid-19. Some services may not be partially or fully offered.
Measures Taken Under Covid-19
The sunbed, table and chair placements and capacities in the facility are arranged according to the standards set by the World Health Organization. Guests will not be accepted to these areas over the capacity.
* New practices that will not harm human health and remain effective for a long time have been added to the hygiene standards implemented within the quality management system of the facility, regularly audited and certified by international independent inspection institutions. The most appropriate applications are preferred by having the samples taken from the sample applications tested in accredited laboratories.
* Measures have been increased by switching to single-use cleaning products wherever possible in hygiene practices.
* Almost all of the guest and personnel common area doors, especially toilets, will be made as snail entry or sensor doors, and will be made suitable for contactless use.
* The open buffets at the facility will be turned into transparent kitchen and transparent presentation corners, and the service will be done by the chefs of the facility.
* It minimizes the contact between employees and guests by allowing general information and special requests for the guests who wish the facility to be made through the online application.
* New service standards and emergency plan trainings have been added to the routine trainings held every year at the facility. Emergency Plan prepared with the participation of contracted hospital and workplace doctor; all employees are shared with trainings, bulletin boards and online application.