GEZINOKS SERVICE AGREEMENT
A) At the time of registration, at least 35% of the reservation price must be paid at least 15 days before the start of the trip. If the specified payments are not made within the mentioned periods, the reservation made is canceled and 35% of the amount is invoiced to the consumer as cancellation compensation.
B) The consumer purchasing discounted service is obliged to pay the full service price on the date of booking.
C) For special products and services, the balance must be paid at least 60 days before the start of the service. Withdrawal compensation is the same as I / A.
1) Although the Agency has shown all due diligence, it is not possible to record as many as the required number of passengers, and / or adverse weather conditions, road obstacles, strikes, terror, fog, war, possibility of war, unpredictable technical issues and all can cancel or postpone the trip due to force majeure. In this case, the consumer has no right to compensation.
2) A) When the consumer requests a cancellation up to 15 days before the start of the service, the entire amount paid shall be returned to him.
B) If the consumer cancels the contract 15-7 days before the start of the service, the consumer agrees and undertakes to pay 35% of the trip price and the whole to the agency if it is less than 7 days. Date changes made by the consumer are subject to cancellation.
C) In case of cancellation / transfer of discounted service, the consumer agrees and undertakes to pay 35% of the service price until 7 days before the start of the service and after 7 days the entire service price to the Agency.
D) The cancellation and return conditions of the travel company shall apply for the cancellation and return of the tours. According to this; In case of cancellations up to 77 days for the voyage following the confirmation of the reservation on the cruise; 100 Euro service charge per reservation, 25% of the reservation amount, 40% before 59 - 45 days, 60% before 44 - 31 days, 80% before 30 - 21 days for cancellations between 76 - 60 days, 20 - 0 days before the penalty of 100% cancellation will be applied. Aircraft cancellation conditions will apply to airplane packages according to the status of the airplane ticket issued.
E) The complaints of the consumer or his / her first degree relatives who are prevented from the 10-day routine occupation or deaths are the exception of the written submission, cancellation / transfer clauses before the commencement of the service with the official board report to be received from the state hospital.
3) The consumer can be transferred to the person he wants to tour with the written notification condition of the agency up to 7 days before the start of the service. The transferee is responsible for all expenses incurred due to the transfer of the balance and the transferor.
4) In case the consumer does not notify in writing that he / she will participate in the service he / she missed; The agency reserves the right to cancel all reservations and services made on behalf of the consumer after 24 hours. No refunds can be made to the consumer in such cancellations.
5) The Agency may cancel the tours that it has announced or registered with the condition of notifying the consumers if it deems necessary, partially or completely before the start of the trip. Within the same period, the names of the hotel in the scope of the trip, the means of transportation and their places of departure, the places specified in the program and shown as a place to visit can change the interval. If the consumer does not accept these changes and cancellations, he has the right to cancel the reservation and get the price paid.
6) Aircraft conditions are valid for cancellation and changes of aircraft transportation. No cancellation or changes are made for promotional tickets. Promotional tickets are valid with the hotel reservation. In case of cancellation, the total amount of the flight ticket will be charged.
7) Guests are required to be at the airport at least 1.5 hours before the domestic flight and at least 1.5 hours before the international flight. Identity is required for domestic flights and passport is required for international flights. Driving license does not replace identity.
8) No cancellation or refund of air tickets purchased with the special 20 TL flight campaign for our 20th year. The cancellation and refund of the hotel will be subject to a penalty of the amount of the ticket. The amount of ticket issued varies and is different from the campaign price.
1) All responsibility regarding the baggage and its contents belongs to the owner. The consumer is obliged to abide by the laws and procedures to which the vehicle to be traveled and the facility to which he / she will stay is subject.
2) In case of baggage loss or damage caused by the Supplier's severe defect; In case the consumer arranges the LOST or DAMAGE to the provider, regardless of the material and moral value of the goods contained in the baggage and other characteristics and features, 1/2 of the total portion of the trip, the material and moral compensation of the lost goods and suitcases by the agency the owner of the goods is paid to the consumer. The Agency is responsible for any loss, damage and theft of the goods which have been declared and written together with their values, to the most of the transportation cost of the trip.
3) Visa services and services are not included in the purchased service. On request, the agency can assist guests with visa procedures for their application. Since the interlocutors are direct passengers and consulates in the visa procedures that the agency mediates, the agency is not responsible for any problems that may occur.
4) The Agency is responsible for the reasons other than the force majeure occured after the start of the service, the state in which the consumer is responsible and the personal responsibilities of the third persons. In cases under the responsibility of the agency, the consumer may compensate the changes against the consumer in accordance with the provisions of the TÜRSAB Kütahya Schedule in the form of a refund of the price or service, as well as compensate with additional and / or alternative arrangements that are not included in the price and given to the consumer during the trip. Additional or substitution services eliminate the right of the consumer to purchase and use, reimbursement and compensation.
5) comply with the rules communicated by the service purchased by the consumer, guide, facility, agency and transport agent authorities; 3. will respect the lives, property and well-being of the persons; otherwise, he cannot receive the service for good reason and he has no right to return.
6) In the event that the consumer leaves the betting because the service performed is defective, the Consumer must notify the Agency Official in which he left the tour and the hotel where he / she is staying with the reasons in writing. Otherwise, the consumer is not considered to have left the tour and used the service.
7) It is the obligation of the well-intentioned consumer to cooperate and act diligently if the consumer notifies the Agency in writing of the matters complained to during the performance of the service.
8) The consumer (s) who do not have signature in the contract but participating in the service subject to the contract shall be deemed to have accepted and committed the contract terms by the consumer (s) assigned by them to register and sign this contract. The right of recourse is reserved for the collection of the excess amount or service price paid by the agency to the consumer (s) who has signed the contract.
9) 1618 SY. Pursuant to Article 12 of the Law; If the package tour service is purchased in case the package tour is missing or not provided at all, it is covered by insurance. The coverage is equal to the package tour price.
10) For Cypriot stays, children under the age of 18 traveling separately from their parents are required by law to obtain a notarized consent name certificate from their parent who is not with the child and travel with this certificate.
11) The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract by applying to the agency with written notification and submitting the original tour registration form to the agency within 7 days following the validity of this contract for the performance of the contract service to him or to the person to whom the contract shows. The service fee is returned to the consumer within 10 days following the receipt of these documents. If the original invoice is not sent, VAT and other legal obligations are not refundable.
12) In case the agency does not comply with the agreement partially or completely, the TÜRSAB KÜTAHYA CHART clause shall be applied for the calculation of the compensation to be paid.
13) The consumer declares that he has read and informed all preliminary information about the qualifications of the product, the sales price and the payment method and the performance of the product subject to the contract and gives the necessary confirmation in electronic environment.
I READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT, ORGANIZED ON THE NAME OF THE SERVICE RECEIVER (S), AND RECEIVED ONE OF THE COPIES.
History : ..... / ..../........